1. If you want your business to work smarter and faster, cloud accounting software is a necessity. Working in the cloud gives you a better overview of your finances, and improves your collaboration with us and others.Not having a cloud based accounting software consumes far too much of your precious business time and effort. It doesn’t add value, and can often take the fun out of being in business. Our clients find that using cloud software really does save their business time and money.
2. There are security and rigidity issues with any traditional accounting software and they are not as dynamic and versatile. Today’s pace of change means that historical data extracted from a traditional accounting software, defeats the objective of being able to make informed and effective decisions when really needed.
3. The best way to think about “The Cloud” is it is a internet based platform that makes your accounting data and software accessible online anytime, anywhere, from any device. All you need is an internet connection!
4. The beauty of cloud-based software is the flexibility it gives you to run your business from work, home, or on the go. You can be confident that you have an up-to-date picture of how your business is doing, no matter where you are.
5. Online accounting means small business owners stay more connected to their accountants. It keeps us, as your accountants, actively involved with many aspects of your business which can lead to more efficient and effective tax planning, better cash flow management and live access to your reports 24/7.