As a successful service provider to your corporate and private clients your focus is on delivering expert wealth creation and preservation through managing legal structures which are often quite complex.
Your time and resources are finite and valuable so why waste them on back office accounting tasks, when you could outsource this administrative burden for a fraction of the cost?
GI Outsourcing – services for Trust Companies & Corporate Service Providers
We provide a specialist outsourced accounting service to trusts companies, management advisors and STEP practitioners. Our experts, headed by Tariq Husain, have a wealth of direct experience, having worked within both the corporate trust sector and accountancy industry for over 25 years.
As such, we have the specialist knowledge to deal with all your accounting and administration needs.
We are highly experienced in working with offshore tax jurisdictions and can provide our services to trust companies based in the BVI, Cayman Islands, Guernsey, Jersey, Isle of Man, Luxembourg, Netherlands, New Zealand, Singapore, Hong Kong, Mauritius, UK and USA.
Who we help:
We are able to provide outsourced services for:
Our services, which can be fully tailored to meet both your firm and your clients’ needs, include:
- Financial statements in the US and UK GAAP or IFRS – our accounting teams have extensive experience servicing and reporting on complex financial structures.
- Bookkeeping – our experienced bookkeepers are trained in accurate data entry, so you can be confident that your books and records are fully up-to-date and 100% reconciled.
- Management accounts – our management accounts services will provide you with the financial information needed to make informed business/investment decisions relating to your client’s structures. Our management reports are designed and formatted specifically for your clients’ individual needs.
- Taxation – we work with either your local advisors or our subcontractors to ensure your tax returns are filed in accordance with local requirements.
- Additionally we are able to provide:
- Company secretarial services
- Governance support
- Regulatory communications
Why choose GI Outsourcing?
More than 20 years’ experience
Established by a UK Chartered Accountancy practice, we’ve been trusted by leading accountancy firms, business advisors and trust companies to deliver the highest quality of work, on time, every time, for over two decades.
Increase your company’s
We save clients up to 70% in costs than if they were to carry out the work themselves.
All of the reward, none of
We do the heavy lifting, so you can focus all your resources on providing added-value services to your clients.