This Privacy Notice confirms the type of and lawful basis for the processing of your personal data that we carry out and your rights in relation to this processing.
Who We Are
Our contact details are as follows
GI Outsourcing, Bank House, 7 St John’s Road, Harrow, Middlesex, HA1 2EY.
T: 020 8424 8916
Our Data Protection Officer is:
Jarmila Pereria who can be contacted on 020 8424 8916 and firstname.lastname@example.org
We process your personal data to pursue the following legitimate interests:
- To provide accountancy services to our clients.
- To provide payroll services to our clients.
- To inform our marketing department where the processing enables us to enhance, modify, personalise or otherwise improve our services/communications with the benefit of the customer.
- To identify and prevent fraud.
- To enhance the security of our networks and information systems.
- To better understand how people interact with our social media and websites.
- To provide postal communications which we think will be of benefit and interest to you.
- To enable us to review and offer you any of our existing or planned services.
Categories of Personal Data Obtained
We confirm that we process the following types of personal data:
- Name, address (home/business), date of birth and other personal details of our individual clients* and customers of our clients*.
- PAYE number, VAT number and similar information of our individual clients and customers of our clients.
- Financial information, including bank details of our individual clients and customers of our clients.
The Recipients of your Personal Data
Your personal data will be received and processed by Account Managers within Global Infosys Limited.
Transfers of your Personal Data
We will, in the course of our business operations and on a daily basis, provide access/transfer of your personal data to our sister company, GI Infotech Limited, which is based in India. GI Infotech Limited is our sister company which carries out desktop-based accounting services on our behalf. In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation, we have a robust agreement in place with GI Infotech Limited which ensures that personal data provided to them is kept secure. GI Infotech holds ISO 9001-2015 Quality and ISO 27001-2013 ISMS certification provided by British Standards Institution (BSI).
The Retention Periods for your Personal Data
We will store your personal data for a period of seven years to enable us to respond to further enquiries on your accounting matters which may be raised by HMRC, other external bodies, stakeholders or you.
Under the General Data Protection Regulations, you have the following rights in relation to your personal data.
- A right to be informed as to what personal data we are processing.
- A right of access to your personal data.
- A right to rectification of any inaccuracies in your personal data.
- A right to erasion of your personal data
- A right to restrict processing.
- A right to data portability.
- A right to object to the processing of personal data.
- A right to object to automated decision making, including profiling.
A number of these rights only apply in certain circumstances and you may wish to take independent advice if you wish to exercise any. Please note in particular that you have the right to object to our processing carried out to pursue any of our legitimate interests at any time. We would then cease processing your personal data unless we formed the view that the legitimate interest(s) are compelling enough to override your individual rights. If you wish object to our processing of your personal data to do so, please contact us at email@example.com as soon as possible so that we can add your name to our opt-out list. We will confirm our response to any objection no later than one month after your request.
Source of Your Personal Data
We obtain your personal data from our clients who are typically accountancy firms and small to medium size business enterprises.
Your Right to Complain
If you have concerns about how we are processing your personal data we would invite to you contact Ms. Jarmila Pereira at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 020 8424 8916.
However you have a free standing right to raise complaint to the Information Commissioners Office at any time. The Information Commissioners Officer can be contacted at:
Churchill House, 17 Churchill Way, Cardiff CF10 2HH T: 029 2067 8400
* Natural persons only are referred to